What Do Some Terms Mean?
What do you mean with some of these words / phrases?
- What is Scion wood?
- What is my soil pH? How do I find out?
- What soil do I need?
- How big does the plant need to be to grow and still provide fruit?
- What does grafting mean?
- What does soil type mean?
What do you Mean by-....
- Asymmetric layering .
- Top Pruning.
- Pruning seals do they work?
- Biological Pest Control?
- Cold Frame
- Double Digging.
- Hardening Off
- Air layering .
- Bud grafting.
- T grafting.
- Scion Wood – A cutting of a plant used to be attached to another plant of the same species.
- Grafting – The process of attaching a scion wood ( cutting) of a plant to another plant.
- Soil – Dirt with organic matter added.
- Compost – Organic matter either broken down or in the process of being broken down buy microbes and / or worms. Typically used as soil amendment
- Organic – When plants / Animals are raised without artificial chemicals.